LBSC 708X / INFM 718X - Seminar on E-Discovery
Spring 2012 - Section 0101
This Web site contains instructional resources for the students in
section 0101 of LBSC 708X/INFM 718X.
| Section || Days || Time (P.M.) || Classroom
| 0101 || Thursday || 6:00-8:45 || HBK 2119
- Course Description
- A description of course goals, instructional staff, grading
procedures, and other important details.
- An overview of the material to be covered in each session,
along with links to the readings and assignments to be
completed before class that week. Links to the materials used
in class each week are also provided (although those links will
go nowhere until those materials are ready).
- Reading List
- Detailed information about the reading assignments for each
week (which are also available through the syllabus).
- E-Discovery Resources
- An extensive set of Web resources that address e-discovery
- Prior E-Discovery Course
- This course was first offered in Spring 2009. Some materials
from that offering of the course may also be useful to students
Last modified: Sat Jan 21 20:58:48 2012